Sunday, July 16, 2006

A slight view of our house

Well, it's what we call home . . . our little house in the middle of the hot desert . . . Here are a few pictures for those of you who have never seen it. There aren't many right now because I haven't cleaned to my liking for display, so I took some pictures of the most pleasing angles and I will take more as the rest of the rooms are straightened up to my satisfaction. (Those of you who know me well know not to hold your breath for this to occur!)

The room I am most proud of . . . my dining room. No art yet but i'm taking my time picking it out. This room has the beautiful furniture in my home. No chairs yet, those you see are from the kitchen. It's too hot to eat in the kitchen right now so we're taking a risk and eating on the dining room table. With coasters, placemats and protective coverings all over the table, of course. What do we think it's for, eating?!?!?

This is a shot from the front door . . . the kitchen is back through the mini-hall. No you don't get to see the kitchen. I made dinner tonight. Enough said.

Ok folks, that's all she wrote today . . . I do promise more pictures to come . . .





1 comment:

Melinda said...

Your table is uber-fabulous!