Sunday, January 21, 2007

Have you ever had that dream . . . the one where you're naked on stage?

Yeah well . . .

My top came unbottoned on opening night. In the middle of the show, middle of a song. I looked down and there they were. My voluptuous bosoms. For the world to see. Well, for the audience made up of mostly senor citizens to see . . . I sure gave them a show!

Hope the old guys enjoyed it. I've added a camisole to my costume. I may have given them cause to come back for another round, but they won't get their money's worth THIS time!

**Disclaimer: I did have a bra on, however, my assigned costume did not facilitate the wearing of my 'jesus jammies' so I did not bare my religion to the crowd!**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A quick glimpse of the bra! *GASP* You're runnin' veritable "nudie show" down there!

The Gruwells said...

all i have to say is
A HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
kisses hugs and SCENE!!!