Monday, January 08, 2007

No Comment

IF I happened to be an Ohio State fan, and IF I happened to know anyone who was a Gators fan, I would implore them to not ask me about the debacle that was the National Championship.

I get it, I get it. We sucked. Ok we didn't just suck. We sucked butt. Big time. I don't want to talk about it. EVER. AGAIN. I'm currently trying to convince my brothers not to commit suicide. I've got my hands full here in le Mexico. Seriously, don't ask, don't tell. The clock is ticking down to our miserable defeat. I'm going to go order up a virgin margarita and drown my sorrows. At least I'm in paradise to try to get over it, right?

Oh. IF I happen to come home to my house and find Gator memoribilia anywhere, a certain someone will never be allowed back. So make sure to clean it all up and leave my buckeye hat where I left it. I love my team. I just don't have to like them very much right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about that. Maybe you should head out to Mexico and stay in a gorgeous Villa with house servants and an infinity pool overlooking the Ocean. Oh wait, you're already there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought of you as I watched the pathetic-ness that was Ohio State. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge OSU fan, as is my husband (though he's not quite as psychotic about it as I am) but we thought they were pretty darn pitiful. Sigh. I thought of calling you to see if you were crying. Some people we knew WERE crying. Haha. (We were laughing at the cryers...) Oh well. Enjoy Mexico. Don't let your brothers kill themselves over this game--unless you have some sort of inheritance to gain from their deaths...

Love ya!

HaLaine said...

Ha ha! OSU Lost!! It was good times for my husband who is a huge fan of annihilating the BCS crap that is college football. Only an OSU loss could accomplish the hypothetical beginning of the end for the BCS. Hmmm, Boise State remains the only undefeated team in the country and without a national championship title...Hmmmm... ( "