Sunday, January 07, 2007

Viva La Mexico!

Well, I was sort of hoping for zero internet access while I'm here in Puerto Vallarta. That hope didn't come true, but shhhhhh don't tell work, they still don't know!!

We are here and it's better than I could have imagined. Our villa is built into a cliff overlooking the water. There is an ELEVATOR and every room is on a different floor of the villa. The infinity edge pool is heated to perfection and appears to end into the ocean. Above the sink in our bathroom is just glass and has an amazing view of the sea. We have a maid, a chef, a house manager and . . . the guy who gets us whatever we want. We also have a chihuaha. Right. Life could not be better.

I think the staff is in awe of the alchohol intake of my brothers. They provided a "fifth" of Jack Daniels and the boys just laughed and pulled out not one, but TWO gallon bottles. We have pina coladas, strawberry dacquiries and margaritas at our whim (virgin for Matt and I, promise) and last night I asked for a Diet Coke . . . which they did not have. Today we got back from visiting town and there was a fridge full of Diet Coke. I'm going to request a million dollars tonight . . . just to see what happens.

Our only "complaint" is that the waves are so friggin' huge it's a life risk to try to go in the ocean. I swear they are an average of six feet tall.

Ironically we went into town today to find a taco shop . . . and they were all closed. What are the odds of that? Seriously. No tacos in Mexico??? Oh well. We just came back to the house and had food leftover from dinner last night. Mmmmm smothered chicken . . . mmmmm homemade refried beans . . . mmmmm lemon merangue pie.

Ok I'm outa here now. I'm getting mocked for being a "blogger." I'm going to go kick my brothers ass for that. Oh wait, I can't. He's like 6'4" and 275 pounds. I'm just going to go poke him in the eye. Kisses to all!! I'll post pictures soon, but for now, here's the link to our casa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay caramba!

Those are some nice digs. 'cept...what do you get to do there apart from swim in water you can't swim in, order Jose to get you stuff, and watch your brothers debauch?

Also, question: What would it mean to "bauch" such that one would need to "de-bauch?" Anyone?

Anonymous said...

I officially hate you. Me = Jealous.