Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My mind is as dull as my razor

If you could read my mind, first of all you'd be very scared.

Second of all, yesterday you would have been listening to the following conversation I was having with myself on the plane to Orlando.

"Is my butt really that big or did the seats on the exit rows of all airplanes shrink all of a sudden? Seriously, this isn't going to be a comfortable flight at ALL. Maybe I should offer to switch seats with someone not in an exit row and see if I fit better . . . ok that's just stupid all the stupid seats are the same stupid size. My butt just IS that bi . . .ow my leg hurts, I wish I would have gotten some pizza before I boarded because I really hate paying five dollars for two pieces of cheese and a grape but I guess it doesn't matter because this IS a business trip hehehe. . . seriously what is with my itchy leg? SKIN FLAKES? I should have put on lotion this morning after I shaved, that was sure dumb of m . . .ok now the other leg is itchin again and it really feels like my pants are velcroed to my le. . . OH MY GOSH I ONLY SHAVED ONE OF MY LEGS THIS MORNING."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the love! I hope you were wearing pants, half-Bigfoot.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate. Sweet, silly Kate. This is why I love you so much.

janaya said...

don't feel too bad... you have one more leg shaved than i do! :)

Emily said...

your butt only seemed to be too big because it is much more toned and tight thanks to your bootcamp class and you're just not used to it. See, a positive spin on any situation. You do make me laugh Kate.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, Katiebug, WHAT would I do without you and your blog?

HaLaine said...

Hahhahah! hahahhahah! One leg! hahhahah! Only you Kate...only you.