Friday, June 16, 2006

California Dreamin'
















These are pictures from one of our trips out to California last year before we got married



I'm so excited because today we head to California! It's just a quick trip for the weekend, but my brother Sean is there from Pennsylvania and my Mom is going to be there too. We are celebrating her 50th Birthday as well as Father's Day, my Grandma Shirley's birthday and my grandparents anniversary. Phew!

We have a big seafood dinner planned for Saturday night and I'm hoping I get to see Sheila and the babies (Rylie is almost three and Brandon is about six months old) and play with them for a little while.

We're dropping the dogs off at Agata's store managers house tonight so we don't have to worry about trying to take them in the car, so it will be a fun road trip for just Matt and I. We have both been so busy lately it will be a good time just to catch up with each other for a few hours. Matt started his new job on May 22 and has also been continuing to do the bookkeeping for Parker Universal (his old job) on the side, so needless to say we haven't had a lot of alone time between the jobs and the dogs! ( I guess this is a prelude to kids, right?!?!) Anyway we're excited to have the six hours just to talk and hang out for a while. I'll post some pictures when we get back!

No comments: