Monday, June 19, 2006

The dream is over . . .

First of all, I am lame and I don't think we took ANY pictures in California, but I'll have my Mom send me some of hers.

We had a wonderful time just hanging out with the family. Mom's birthday dinner was, in typical Shirley Lynsky style, FANTASTIC, and best of all, Meagan and Luke decided last minute to drive out so ALL the kids were there and it was so great to be our little famly as we all remember it . . . the four kids and just Mom hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house by the pool. I took a hilarious picture of Patrick doing a backflip off the diving board . . . caught him right in mid-air. I'll post it when Mom sends it to me. It's honestly the funniest picture I've ever taken.

Matt and I have decided to head back to California again for the 4th of July weekend. We have four whole days to play there so it will be wonderful. We're planning to go to the beach and the Swap Meet and do all kinds of things. We are very excited.

No comments: