Friday, June 23, 2006

The Coolest Chicks Ever



I had to clean off one of my network drives this week at work (I got in trouble for having too much stuff on it . . . oops!) and I discovered all this fun stuff I had forgotten I had kept! I also went through Matt's computer last night and discovered all kinds of fun pictures I had forgotten about as well. What is all boils down to is that I happen to have the coolest bunch of girlfriends in the whole world and we have so many fun pictures and memories . . . these girls have been my rock and my joy for over ten years. We have had more fun that should be legal . . . so i thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures that I have in digital format . . . I'll add more from home tonight too.

Melinda, Emily and I on the famed San Francisco Trip with "We're Just Friends" Matt Batman . .. I mean Batmale
This is a picture from my going away party right before I moved to Phoenix
Rhonda and I at a Jazz vs Suns Game
HAHAHAHAHAH this was what? 1999? Heheheheh OH THE BANGS!
Melinda, Anne and I at one of our many TV Watching parties . . . we laughed really hard and scared Blake while taking this one

Hannah, Anne, Melinda, Julia, Rhonda and I at my 25th Birthday party

The First Annual Ladies Soiree!

Getting Our Groove on . . .

No comments: