Thursday, December 28, 2006

I COULD Talk About . . .

I don't have a lot of time but I was feeling the pull of the blogger . . .

I am going to quickly sum up the things I could talk about in a lengthy,thought out post . . . and expound on the ones that suit my fancy later.

I could talk about . . .

Burning the crap out of my hand whilst roasting pecans
Making stuffing in . . . wait for it . . . a cooler
The most beautiful Christmas turkey EVER
Almost cutting off my thumb (the sacrifices one makes for finely chopped celery)
Rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal
Still trying to tap into Aretha Franklin . . . not working . . . howler monkey still present
My awesome new iPod Shuffle (it's seriously the size of a POSTAGE STAMP!)
FLYING TO UTAH TODAY FOR MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!!!

But unfortunately (or fortunately, you decide) I don't have time.

So I wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR! And love to all. We'll chat soon.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Kate Day! You don't look a day over 25!!! ;)

The Gruwells said...

so i hate you and all your funness on your birthday... ok i don't because it was your birthday but SERIOUSLY i wish i coulda been there, cause ANYTHING is better than what i did... which is nothing! i love your guts