Sunday, December 03, 2006

Calling All Newly Single Men!

Woah, that title sounds more suggestive than I mean it too. Let me 'splain.

I RULE at shopping with newly divorced men. It's probably one of my best talents. I mean this in no provocative, inappropriate way. I am and will remain a happily married woman. But I am so good at taking a guy who is feeling a little down and helping him look FANtastic.

My good friend Stacey also rules at it. She suggested we start a business.

We just took a poor little guy who's been supressed in his fashion decisions and made him a new man. We had a lot of help from the guy at Nordstrom, but we freaking rule.

About a year or so ago I also assisted another good friend of mine who'd been suppressed in his fashion decisions and made him hot. Just ask Stacey. (and again, I don't feel THAT way about it, but you have to be able to admit when a guy looks good thanks to your fashion tips.)

So, the millions of faithful followers of this blog (HAHAHAHAHA yeah right) if you happen to know a fasion challenged, newly single man (or maybe many of them) who live in the greater Phoenix area . . . send 'em my way. I'm going to only charge them one HOT pair of jeans per shopping trip. A steal fo my services!

No comments: