Sunday, September 24, 2006

Does this post make me look fat?

Because let me tell you, by body does. So I'm finally doing something about it. And not my usual "pretending to be on a diet" doing something about it. I mean DOING something.

I feel like a freshman college football player, going to training camp for the first time . . . tomorrow morning begins my crazy workout schedule. I AM GOING TO GET IN SHAPE DAMMIT.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be at a workout "Boot Camp" from 6-7 AM.

Tuesday and Thursday my new ward friend (who is also attending Boot Camp) Karajean and I go to the gym at 5:15. A.M.

Oh and have I mentioned I've been sick? I caught this AWFUL cold from one of my primary kids. I think it's spreading to my chest, but OH WELL! Boot Camp here I come! Body, we are getting up EVERY DAY and going to the gym or to boot camp, WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE IT.

See, my goals are threefold . . .
1) Lose 20 pounds ( a number of pounds I NEVER thought I'd gain -- stupid happy marriage happy fat. I didn't sign up for THAT!)
2) Fit back into my "cute" clothes . . . since I currently have three outfits I allowed my fat self to buy.
3) Be in hot bathing suit shape by the time my family goes to visit this magical paradise http://www.fantasticvillas.com/CasaSalinasII.htm in January.

So kicking and screaming, my Devil half is going to drag my sleepy Angel side to work out every freaking morning. And trust me, that sleepy angel will be screaming her little head off.

See you all on the skinny side!

No comments: