Thursday, September 21, 2006

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!



OH MY GOSH IT'S FINALLY THURSDAY! GREY'S ANATOMY IS BACK ON TONIGHT. Did everyone hear me? TO-freaking-NIGHT.

I have been waiting all summer with baited breath, viewing every music video and every writers blog and comment I can find about Season 3. And now, I no longer have to wait. Tonight, I get to plop my fat arse down on the couch and watch the drama unfold . . . WHAT is going to happen with Derek and Meredith? Did Izzy really quit the program after Denny died? And FINN! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO FINN NOW THAT MEREDITH AND DEREK HOOKED UP AGAIN?!?!?

Seriously people, this is serious stuff. Life altering serious stuff.

I have never been this addicted to a TV show. Ever. I seriously love everything about this show and I wish I was in it. Or on it . . or writing it . . . or something. I am going to get mad and start hating Friday mornings the way I hated Monday mornings last season . . . because that means I have to wait SEVEN WHOLE DAYS to find out what's going to happen next.

Remember how I said the blog I discovered was my new drug? Well Grey's Anatomy is my MAIN drug. The one that fuels my life.

OK maybe I'm being a weeeee bit overdramatic but OH MY GOSH IT'S FINALLY THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 21ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: