Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The dilemma of the day

So I mentioned my stomach ailment.

What I didn't mention was the stress headaches and cramps.

So here's the dilemma:

Do I take a painkiller to ease the cramps and headache, thus causing the stomach ailment to rear it's ugly head?


OR

Do I not take any painkillers and just sit here numbly staring into the blackness rubbing my neck hoping for some relief?



OR




I honestly can't decide which is worse. So I sit here staring at the five advil I grabbed out of the first aid kit. And that's all I'm doing with it. Staring. Wishing.

And here's what's totally sad . . . I'm blogging about this! I guess it's sort of like virtually reaching out to all my friends and whining! And that makes me sound really mature!

On to other matters - I went shopping today at lunch because I figured I needed shoe therapy or SOMETHING right? Apparently not. I just wandered through the store, looking at Christmas Decorations but unwilling to commit, trying on shoes but unwilling to commit. This is so not like me. I passed on shoes AND Christmas decorations? Shirley would be disappointed (ps- Shirley is my most awesome stylin' Grandma who gave me my love of shoes and all things Christmas)

This week is turning me into a Grinch!! A Grinch who can't find SHOES!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Shopping on your own is never as successful as shopping with girlfriends! I miss shopping with you!

The Gruwells said...

wow... see a therapist!! get help!! everyone watch my sister i think she is going crazy!! she can't buy shoes don't you see that something is wrong!! HELP!!!!!