Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How fair is Photoshop/Airbrushing REALLY?


I was looking at some Blogs the other day by some really great photographers and scrapbookers. The pictures were truly beautiful. The colors were bright, the smiles were white, the eyes were clear and sparkling . . .

Then I started to think about it. They are all just photoshop whores. (and I say that with the utmost respect . . . if you can call someone a whore and mean it respectfully)

If I knew what they know about photoshop and airbrushing and making eyes look bluer and greener and taking off fat rolls and other such things, I'd look hot all the time, and so would everyone I ever took a picture of!

I'm filing a complaint with . . . someone.

Either permanently Photoshop ME as a person, or stop doing it to pictures. I want to know what people REALLY look like.

Or maybe I should just learn Photoshop . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whores, the lot of them.

Melinda said...

Oh ye, my photogenic friend, have no need of photoshop!