Monday, November 13, 2006

All I Want For Christmas

Is THIS WHOLE STORE

Just in case any of you were wondering.

WHICH I KNOW YOU ALL WERE.

***DISCLAIMER: Ok, not the WHOLE store. Whatever I can wear with my garments. Please call if you're not sure of the specifications. I look great in red, blue, pink, green and black. I love knee length pencil skirts and the slightly puffy sleeves on their shirts. I also love all of their shoes. I am a size L in shirts, 12 in skirts and 10 in shoes. Things that are on sale or clearance are perfectly acceptable. Thank you for your consideration.

1 comment:

The Gruwells said...

ps... yeah right about getting any of that for christmas! if your lucky luke and i will dig up some good fossilized poop and we will put it in a pretty bow! just for you! MERRY CHRITMAS FOOTY enjoy :)