Monday, November 06, 2006

Whooooooppiiieeeeee!

Today at lunch I did two things I'm proud of and one thing I'm not.

Let's start with the bad, shall we?

I paid $10 for this sandwich

I mean, it's HUGE and all (and that's just a picture of half of it) but TEN DOLLARS PEOPLE?!!?! SERIOUSLY?

The two things I'm proud of?

I walked to the deli (that's apparently reserved for millionaires) in order to work off just a few more calories.

I ordered french fries on the side, then I said NO, STOP. Fruit salad. I want fruit salad. I really wanted french fries, they sounded so good. But after my weekend of gorging myself on Whoopie Pies , I needed the fruit salad. Then it only had melon and two pieces of pineapple, no strawberries, no grapes. I don't eat melon. So basically instead of fries I got two very small pieces of pineapple. Saved me a lot of calories.

I'm giving myself a pat on the back with one hand while smacking myself in the face with the other. I mean I did pay TEN DOLLARS FOR A TURKEY SANDWICH.

That kind of decision is going to make us very poor. But hey! At least I'll be skinny!



No comments: