Friday, November 03, 2006

If you happen to be a girl and are just a little bored . . .

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.


ALSO

You Are Confident Sexy

You're one sexy chica, and you know it.
You've got the confidence to strut your stuff...
And approach any man who happens to catch your eye.
You may make a guys run away, but the true men will appreciate your moxie.


OR

You Are A Little Snobby

And being a little snobby every once and a while is totally allowed.
Because if no one was ever snobby, no one would ever try to dress up or look pretty.
And while you do enjoy the finest things in life (that you can afford), you tire of superficiality.
You know there's more to life than what's just on the surface.


OR

You are Dark Chocolate

You live your life with intensity, always going full force.
You push yourself (and others) to the limit... you want more than you can handle.
An extreme person, you challenge and inspire the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not a girl, but I was very bored. So I figured if i was bored enough. That would make up for my lack of girl...dom.

I was wrong.

But I did one anyway.

Turns out I'm "independent sexy." Evidently I "drive men crazy" with my "hard to get act" (I don't know which men want me, but I think you could characterize my interactions with them as "sexually hard to get."). I'm told that this only backfires, because it just makes men want me all the more. You'd think I have a crowd of horny men following me everywhere.

I'm kind of scared now to go out to my car after dark...