Thursday, November 16, 2006

I FORGOT TO POST YESTERDAY!

I'm officially disqualifying myself from the NaBloPoMo. Oh well.

Yesterday was craziness . . . we have a huge RFP (Request for Proposal) for a large public company due next week and I'm in charge of collecting, organizing and distributing the answers and we were trying to get a rough draft together. I also had a bunch of random tasks from my old job pop up that only I could do . . . they were things that it would have taken YEARS longer to explain to Suzanne than it took me just to do it myself, so . . .yeah.

Also, there was a HUGE traffic jam on the freeway -- it was an accident right at my exit, so it took me an hour and a half to get from my house to the exit a mile away from my actual exit. THEN, i apparently crossed over some line that I wasn't supposed to in order to get in the exit lane and of course there was a cop there so of course I got my first Arizona ticket. $110 for crossing over a Gore Line and I don't even know what that IS!

Needless to say, not the most fun day ever, but what can you do right? I signed up for this new crazy job and all the overtime that goes with it and I did cross the Gore line illegally, whether or not I knew it was illegal!

And this is the most boring post ever . . . but what can I say, every once in a while I have to have a boring day right!?!

Right.

No comments: