Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Difference Between Men and Women

The biggest difference between men and women (besides the obvious PHYSICAL differences, duh) is that we both know our way is better 100% of the time.

And since Matt doesn't remember the password to our blog, or the fact that he can, in fact, post to it, guess what? My way is officially always better. Especially when it comes to home improvement projects. :D

SO, I am FINALLY finished with the cabinets. And if I do say so, whilst patting myself on the back rewarding myself with chocolate and a new pair of these fabulous jeans that were on clearance, the cabinets really are so great looking. I'm now hoping they add maybe . . . $20,000 in value to my home!! Hahahaha. No. Seriously. If not I might sue that show "Design to Sell" for convincing me that painting the cabinets would do that if I don't get to raise the asking price of my house by that much money. And I promise, as soon as the kitchen doesn't look like THIS
anymore, I'll post pictures of the whole beautiful thing.

Also, in other home improvement fun, tonight we did this:


And also this:

P.S. Who's idea was it to call a garbage disposal the BADGER?

And as you can tell from the first paragraph, we did a liiiiiiitle bit of this:


No comments: