Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas Presents . . . For Me!

Have you ever notice that when you've been given money or an allowance to go shopping, you can NEVER find anything you want? But, in contrast, when you have SERIOUS shopping to do for anyone else, all you find ALL kinds of stuff for you and NOTHING for anyone else?

Welcome to my day.

My bestest friend Sheila and I decided to go to the mall to do some shopping. Now I did have to find something for myself at Bebe, since I was recently given a $150 gift certificate to that fabulous store, and I have a company Holiday party coming up (not Christmas Party, HOLIDAY party. We are veeeeery particular at Vcommerce.) But I was really hoping to start the Christmas shopping I haven't begun yet. I have found a really cool gift for some of the creative ladies on my list, but that's pretty much it.

I bought myself one of these as well as this lovely number

oh and pretty much everything at Forever 21

What did I get for everyone else you ask? Uhhhhh . . . the joy of seeing me looking HOT? Excellent.

Kate: 1
Everyone Else: 0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for the comment, you're so sweet! By the way i'm jealous you got to go shopping at Forever 21!!! Oh and that you got to go with Sheila hehe! Love ya!